Welcome to ChristianSexClass.org. I am diving into the world of what would be considered for me, “high tech” and creating a web site/blog. My goal is to make information about my classes more accessible, though I am already dreading that it might feel less personal. Weekly I plan on posting missions or encouragement to help you make your marriage a priority. Every couple of weeks, I plan on posting a book review and then we’ll see where it goes from there.
For this first week, I share with you the foundational truths that I believe for women in their sex life. Read them, pray about them. Do you believe them? Do you live them?
Foundational Truths for Wives
- God can transform you and your marriage.
- God created sex for wives as much as for husbands
- Sex connects us to our spouse in ways like no other thing.
- In order to have freedom in our marriage beds, we must get rid of the lies about sex, free ourselves from our baggage, and see ourselves as beautiful unique creations.
- We must believe (submit to) our husbands when they tell us they love our bodies.
- Communication is key – If our husbands cannot trust that we will gently ask for what our bodies need, than they are left to wonder and we are left unfulfilled.
- We need to help our husbands by helping them expand their playbook for us.
- God created us to experience much more than we realize and it is when we are open to new possibilities that he can show us.
- Christian wives should be having the best sex ever and should encourage
other wives in their sex lives.
- We need to be fully committed and not hold back. Our husbands want all of us and so does God.
- Our marriages must give our kids something to look forward to and a reason to wait to have sex until marriage.
- Sex is much more than intercourse, it is seeing each other naked and unashamed, and in a sense, worshipping God through His creation