- Become more dependent on God and take the pressure off of your spouse. When you get your worth from God, you become less sensitive to your spouse’s reactions and you will have the courage to reveal more of yourself to your spouse.
- Take care of yourself by clearing your schedule and doing less. Spend time in God’s presence worshipping, praying, and listening. Allow yourself to bask in your spouse’s arms, connecting skin to skin.
- Create a screen-free zone. Set boundaries for technology by leaving them out of your bedroom or turning them off after a designated time at night. Connect eye to eye.
- Commit to make your marriage a priority by planning a date each week with your spouse. Alternate out of the house adventures with in house sex dates.
Jan 11th, is my one year anniversary of writing on Christiansexclass.org. I am looking forward to another year of sharing. Some of the series I hope to cover are
- Thoughts for young moms
- How to have an orgasm during intercourse
- How to drive him crazy
If you have questions or ideas for what you’d like me to write about, please let me know by commenting below..