The 10 Day Challenge over at One Flesh Marriage is Feb 14-23. Please consider joining me on this journey of strengthening your marriage. All the details are at One Flesh Marriage, and at the end of my post I have 10 verdant ideas for the 10 days.
Song of Songs 1:12-16
12 While the king was at his table,
my perfume spread its fragrance.
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my breasts.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.
15 How beautiful you are, my darling!
Oh, how beautiful!
Your eyes are doves.
16 How handsome you are, my beloved!
Oh, how charming!
And our bed is verdant.
Our bed is verdant?
I wonder what that means
ver·dant – adjective – (of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation – synonyms – green, leafy, luxuriant, overgrown, lush
Here are my 10 ideas for keeping your grass lush during the 10 day challenge.
1. Have sex with soft lights on and as much eye to eye contact as you can possibly stand.
2. Take charge and see how long you can keep your husbands peaches ripe before he finishes.
3. Have sex in the middle of the day.
4. Ask your husband to blindfold you and trust him to take you somewhere as you let go of the control.
5. Use your words to seduce your husband. In the morning, whisper in his ear explicitly what you would like him to do to you that night, or text him during the day.
6. Wear a new outfit to bed and reveal it seductively.
7. Spend a night sleeping skin to skin, lip to lip, with absolutely no agenda.
8. If you’ve never used a toy in bed, give it a try. If you always use a toy, leave it aside and explore each other in a fresh way.
9. Play some music that will set the tone for the night.
10. In some small way talk to each other during sex to make contact.