Do you find yourself encouraging others in their sex lives, or maybe want to, but are too afraid? Are you dying to tell others about the power of sex within marriage to make spouses into one? Do you keep asking, “When is the church going to start teaching God’s truth and design about sex?” We are the church…
The #1 criteria for Awaken-Love teachers is being called by God.
What does it take to lead an Awaken-Love class? It takes…
- A life that is completely dependent on God – you can’t change anyone.
- A rock solid marriage – your spouse must support you in teaching.
- Sensitivity and compassion for the wounded and those that struggle.
- Lips that are not loose or crass – in class or anytime.
- A support system of encouraging Godly friends.
- An appetite to learn more.
- The ability to constantly give spouses the benefit of the doubt – except in cases of abuse.
- A willingness to share your own struggles and triumphs – to be real.
- The ability to help others discover things on their own – to ask questions.
- The ability to create a safe and warm environment for sharing and learning.
After you have completed an Awaken-Love class, if you feel God has called you to teach, then spend some time praying about it, talking to your spouse and sharing with some Godly friends. If you still feel called and those you trust affirm you, then set up an appointment to talk one-on-one with us. We want to disciple you and help you discern your next steps. We will send you a basic leader’s guide to review and a list of questions to consider prior to our appointment.