Have you experienced the Awaken-Love study and want to share it with a group of friends? Are you looking for a woman’s study that will really addresses the topic of sex? Do you wish the church would start talking about God’s good and holy gift of sex within marriage?
We encourage you to pray about leading a group of married women through the Awaken-Love Video Class. The class can be as intimate as two of you or as large as fifteen. Using interactive videos, we provide the teaching with plenty of prompts for small group discussion. Women will connect and share as they process and learn God’s desire for their sex life.
All it takes is….
- A desire to strengthen marriages – especially in the area of intimacy.
- The ability to create a safe and warm environment for sharing and learning.
- A strong faith and a willingness to pray for others.
- A sensitivity and a compassion for those that are struggling.
- A solid marriage – your husband must support you facilitating the study.
- A willingness to share your own struggles and triumphs – to be real.
- A private place to meet weekly for two hours for six weeks that has internet access and a screen/TV to stream the videos so that everyone in your class can see and hear.
Whether you have taken a live Awaken-Love class before or not, you can facilitate a class using the Awaken-Love Video Class. If you are interested in learning more, then please review how video classes work and the Video Facilitator Guide. Then gather your group of women, register your video class and get started on a journey discovering God’s best for your marriage bed.